Physician Training Center (PTC) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting the confidentiality of your personal information.
Personal information includes any factual or subjective information, recorded about an identifiable individual. PTC collects personal information only for the following purposes:
- To establish and maintain reasonable contact with our students
- To establish and maintain on-going communications with students
- To understand student needs and recommend suitable products and services
- To develop, enhance and market our courses and services
- To meet legal and regulatory requirements
PTC will not use your personal information for any other purpose without your consent.
We will obtain your consent before we:
- Use your personal information in any other manner not listed in this policy
- Disclose your personal information to a third party.
PTC will maintain your personal information as accurate, complete and up-to-date as is necessary for the identified
purposes. PTC will protect your personal information from loss and unauthorized access. PTC employees who have access
to personal information are trained on how to keep it confidential. Our computer specialists build security systems in all our computers applications to protect the confidentiality of your information.
Your information is destroyed when it is no longer needed. We keep your information only as long as we need it for the purpose it was collected or to meet any legal requirements.